Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Lately...

My birthday was last Wednesday and Heath definitely added his little touches. He is not a very mushy, gushy guy so the little things definitely count with him. He had been at school that morning and when he came home he brought with him a big bag of Sour Patch Kids (My favorite!) and a sweet card with the sweetest picture of a toddler couple on the front which he of course said was us lol. He wrote me the sweetest note and made me the happiest mommy-to-be ever!!!

We didn't do anything special that night but on Friday we went to dinner with my parents, my little brother, and his girlfriend Anna. I chose to go have sushi which is ironic considering I can't eat raw fish! We went to my favorite place, Masa Sushi in Clear Lake and boy did I EAT! That morning I had been feeling really bad and had thrown up, for only the 2nd time! I was so determined to feel better by the time we went to dinner, and I did! I hadn't eaten much that day and was ready to grub!!! I am not even going to spill how much I ate but let's just say I did not have anything for a to-go box!

All around I had a great birthday that made me feel special, surrounded by friends and family is all I could have ever asked for :)

No comments:

Post a Comment